Thursday, January 10, 2008

Phonezoo - Get Free Ringtones for your Motorola Q













I am not one that needs to change my ringtone every 2nd day, but there was a time when I would have. If you need a ringtone specifically customized and free, then Phonezoo might just be the website for you.

I wanted the James Bond theme as my ringtone, yes, I am 007 geek. So I found Phonezoo and set up an account.

From the main page, I did a search and found what I was looking for. No problem, sent it to my phone - I was happy.

Now, if I did not find it, Phonezoo offers another service that is clever where you can upload an audio file from your PC and then edit the selection to just take the specific audio clip you want.

You can also locate more than just music, movie quotes abound also. Basically anything audio.

If you are looking to solve your ringtone needs and do not want to pay money for them, Phonezoo handles the task.
















0 comments: